This is an easy and really tasty crowd-pleaser, perfect for those cosy Autumn or Winter weeknight meals.
Time: Prep Time: 00:30, Perform Time: 00:30, Cook Time: 01:00, Total Time: 02:00
- First off, preheat your oven to 220°C/200°C (fan).
- Place the oil, onions, peppers, garlic, thyme, potatoes, sausages, salt and pepper into a large bowl and mix so that everything is nicely coated.
- Tip it all into a large roasting tin and spread out into a single layer, ensuring the sausages aren't covered up by any of the veggies.
- Roast in the oven for 30-50 minutes, then remove from the oven and pour in the stock and tomatoes
- Give everything a good turn over before returning to the oven for another 20 minutes, ensuring the sausages are cooked through and the potatoes are tender.
- Serve it piping hot with some crusty bread. Enjoy!